We take your privacy seriously. This statement explains what information we collect about you, how we may use it, and the steps we take to ensure it remains secure while you are using www.wroots.store.
Your data is processed in order to deliver our products to you. By using wroots.store, you agree that we collect and process your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wroots.store, Juan Bertrand (hereinafter “wroots” or the “Data Controller”)
Rue de la Bourlotte, 2.
ECB / VAT: BE0826 165 529
Phone: +32 2 315 40 27
The term “User” refers to any user, whether natural or legal, who visits or interacts in any way with the site.
- Processing of personal data
In accordance with the general data protection regulations (GDPR), we treat your personal data with care and in accordance with the uses specified in this confidentiality declaration. We also provide appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure integrity and confidentiality and to prevent the loss and unlawful use of this personal data.
- Purpose of processing personal data
We collect and process your personal data to ensure the sale of the products offered by the site, for the preparation and dispatch of orders, for invoicing as well as for the purposes of direct prospecting, development of commercial statistics and management of newsletters.
- Information we may collect
- Personal data
The data that you communicate to us when creating a user account, by subscribing for a newsletter, by contacting us by phone or email. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number and mailing address.
We only share your data with third parties if this is necessary for the fulfillment of an order or to any police or administrative authority in the context of legal requisitions concerning the fight against fraud.
- The data we add or keep
Customer number, customer history, your IP address.
You can configure your browser to refuse or delete our cookies. However, this may affect the proper functioning of the website.
Type of cookies that we store on your device and duration of storage:
– Functional language choice cookie: 30 days
– Functional basket cookie: 30 days
– Functional product sorting cookie: Current session
– Functional cookie for displaying the list of products: Current session
– Functional product filtering cookie: Session in progress
– Functional reduction code cookie: Current session
- Contact with customer service.
In order to serve you better, we may keep information exchanged during our telephone or email contact.
- Duration of storage of users’ personal data
We only keep your data for the time necessary to serve you as a customer, unless the law requires us to do so for a longer period.
- Right of Users
At any time, the user can exercise his rights by sending a message by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by letter by post addressed, attaching a copy of his identity card to the following address:
Rue de la Bourlotte, 2.
- Permission to access
Wroots guarantees the user the right to obtain access to personal data as well as the following information:
– The purposes of the processing.
– The categories of personal data concerned;
– The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
– When possible, the envisaged period of retention of personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- Right of rectification and addition
If the data is incorrect or incomplete and you cannot correct it yourself on the website, please inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter.
- Right of deletion, right to restriction or to dispute
The user has the right to obtain the erasure of his personal data. In the event of a request for the deletion of personal data, we will proceed to the deletion of said data as soon as possible provided that we are not obliged, for legal reasons, to keep it for a given period.
- Right lo limit or oppose the processing of your data.
- Right to portability of collected data.
- Ask a question and right to complain
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority responsible for Belgian territory:
Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35